Friday, August 4, 2017

TGIF

I have committed to doing a few challenges for the month of August....cause I am not quite busy enough with work and the start of getting ready to head back to school.  

Happiness Challenge


  1. No Social Media - this one was a fail. I limited my time of social media but have notice I do love to keep up with everyone.  
  2. Call a Friend....does anyone answer the phone anymore???
  3. Listen to your favorite song - played our wedding song today since our anniversary was last week.  Truly Madly Deeply <3 What is your favorite song?
  4. 15 Minutes of Exercise - well it is raining outside today and if it doesn't stop might have to do a little run on the old treadmill or maybe I will do the stairs at work today.  (who am I kidding I will do squats down the hallway.)
De-Clutter Challenge

  1. Empty Out One Junk Drawer - Love doing thing always ready to find all my misplaced items. 
  2. Purge your closet of the things you no longer wear - I have a very hard time with this one as I might one day wear that.  Only keep the things that spark joy and remember the SOMEDAY never comes. 
  3. Go through your movie collection - This is a great one we have so many movies and with this day and age not sure why we continue to buy since we have Netflix and so many other online companies to watch movies with.  I am trying to minimize the shelf space and not let it look so cluttered now buy placing them into CD sleeves and getting rid of the bulk.
  4. Clean Out TV Stand - Well again it is raining out so what better time to spend cleaning.  Our TV stands are too too bad so this should be quick and easy.
100 Days Craft Challenge

This one is a little different and you just need to get and do stuff you love to craft. I have to say I have not started anything as of yet. But I am starting today!!! I will get my invited printed and start assembling them this weekend for sure.  It is the start of a Long Weekend which means it is probably going to rain all weekend.  So I have a few things to complete and what better time that deary rainy days.