Saturday, February 11, 2017

Elsa Frozen 7th Birthday Party

Planned the perfect Frozen 7th Birthday for our little princess.  She was thrilled with the outcome and loved every minute of the day.

When she told me months ago that she would love to have an Elsa themed birthday I thought I better start the planning process. Disney's movie Frozen lends itself the many great party ideas, and of course we will want to do it all. I am so happy to share with you all my ideas and hope they will help with planning your very own Frozen party. 


Frozen Invitations

I wanted something different and unique to build some excitement.  So I found the perfect snowflake template and printed them out then went to cutting them all out. Sydney's Frozen 7th Birthday party Snowflake wands. Another fun idea is to lightly sprinkle fine iridescent glitter on the invitations, making sure not to cover the party information. Add some glitter to the back so it shimmers on both sides. Printable invite.


Frozen Thank You Notes



More too come but needed to share what I have completed so far <3  And now I m on to planning a Beanie Boo Party.