Monday, April 11, 2016

40 Bags In 40 Days

Every year I try hard to find some way to organize and declutter our home.  I think this year I have found my perfect template and I am running with it. 
40 Bags in 40 Days!
The goal is simple to clean one bag a day could be more or less. The Challenge is simple to clean and simplify.

How Do I Start?

Print this printable and follow each day for the next 40 days.   Don't go nuts and try to do five in one day.  Share on my Facebook Page your progress.  I will post each day a new area to tackle. I am doing this challenge too.  Other than that it is simple just get rid of stuff!


Where do I put it all?

Great question!  You can donate it (My Favorite Canadian Diabetes Clothesline), ask a family member or friend, have a garage sale (doing as soon as my 40 days are done), Buy and Sell Group like this one Edmonton Buy and Sell Crafts, Kijiji, recycle it, etc. etc. etc. 

Come and join me today...you need this, I need this, I need you to join me in this. 

Follow me today on my blog or on facebook to see my progress. I look forward to working with you all.

Cheers,

Dianna
One Craft Happy Mommy