Monday, March 7, 2016

What's Your Morning Routine?

Day 2


My routine is pretty basic....get up, get dressed, go to work and repeat.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I go in to work late so I can have that quality time with the little miss before I take her to school. These three days of the week are my favorite. I get to sleep in just a little bit longer.  Normally I get up and get half ready. Make lunches and start breakfast.  Then off to wake up the sleeping beauty if she isn't already awake yet.  We have a little bit of cuddle time then its a race to see how can get dressed first. (Smart way of not having her diddle daddle).  By 8am we are having breakfast and almost ready to head out the door to school.  
I love these days. Favorite part is getting to see her off to class. Big hugs and kissed before I jump back into my car and head off down the QE II to work.