Friday, February 12, 2016

100th Day of School

It was my darling little daughters 100th day of school on February 11.  We thought of what we should do this year and had fun coming up with ideas.

With the loss of Stampin Up! My Digital Studio I have not done much online but I wanted to make a T-shirt and came up with the perfect design using My Memories Suite.  Was pretty simple once I got the hang of it and came up with the perfect shirt since it was so close to Valentine's Day and we have such a little princess this was easy.



Being in Grade One and learning oh so much this year we decided to do a 100 Days Smarter posted of 100 words the little tyke could remember.


I had a great time with our daughter getting all of this ready and how happy she was to be able to say she did know 100 words thanks to Grade One.

What are some of your ideas for 100th Day of school? I look forward to hearing about them as many be your idea will be ours next year.