Wednesday, January 13, 2016

How to Declutter the Craft Room

I have read numerous pages on how to declutter and never stuck with it. Today I have big plans to start and declutter the craft room.  Where do I start, what do I keep, how to part with stuff? I have learned that you need to ask "What do I want to keep?" I am looking forward to being able to actually craft and work in our new space once all is done.

I plan to update as I work through this space. These are a couple of my before pictures.

So off to start.....one piece of furniture at a time. I plan to remove everything and then sort into piles

KEEP   DONATE    GARBAGE

Then I will thoroughly clean that space and put things back where they belong.

Please share your declutter ideas and if you want to post some of your before and after pictures of your clean spaces that would be great. Stay tuned

It only took just over a week but I know have a very nice and clean Craft room for myself and the little Miss to create in.

 The bottom right picture is all the stuff that I took out and need to sell or donate.  I manged to also remove 3 garbage bags full of unnecessary items.  I look forward to being more creative this year and hope to complete the many projects I have in my head.

Thanks for taking the time to look and follow.