Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Another Year Has Come To An End....

Well here we are another year has come to and end.  2015 has been filled with lots of ups and downs and we are ready for a fabulous new year with new ideas and new goals.

My plan for the new year is to keep up with my blog and become a whole lot more crafty.  I was pleasantly happy with our crafts this winter and now we can share them since Christmas is over.

Our DD wanted to hand out some gifts to the students in her class.  Thank goodness for some fabulous pinterest ideas we came up with these.  Dollarama had nail-polish that was sold in a pack of 4 for $3 and then Micheals had the plastic ornaments on for $.37 each. Sock bought at Walmart in a package of 12.

 For your Mistletoe's

The M&M Christmas Story

Got my mother in law hooked on Pinterest (she is the Martha Stewart of Christmas) she had mentioned she loved this Aluminum three tier rack.  My mission was to recreate the picture she pinned.  I finally located this three tier rack from the Pottery Barn.  

                                       Pinterest Photo                        My Masterpiece
 

I am going to work on my photo technique in the new year too!

And last the girls gave the grandparents these wonderful wooden signs.  Home Depot you rock for doing these cuts for me. I did add black ribbon to hang and then sent a bunch of pictures to be printed so they can clip to the clothespins.  Perfect for the new school pictures and such.  



Glad to have shared with you a few of our Christmas gift ideas for 2015