Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Little Lady's 6th Birthday

Time sure flies when you are having fun.  
I had such a great time planning our little lady's 6th Birthday Party.


Love that I still have my old Creative Memories Circle cutter.  This was a breeze to cut and make about 20 Birthday invites.
  1. To start I cut 10 -  3/12" circles in Black cardstock which then I had to cut in half to use as the   Ladybugs head.
  2. Then I made 20 -  6 1/2" Circles in Black Cardstock which will be the back of the invite.
  3. 20 - 6 1/2" Circle in Red cardstock which has to be cut in half and they will be used as the wings
  4. Printed invites on White cardstock and used the 5" circle cutter 
  5. 100 - 1" circles to be glued all on top of the wings.
  6. Add goggley eyes to finish off
Simply to cute and so proud of the job I did, Miss Sydney Bear loved them.

Stuck with the Ladybug theme for her thank you gifts too. 







Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day.