Time sure flies when you are having fun.
I had such a great time planning our little lady's 6th Birthday Party.
Love that I still have my old Creative Memories Circle cutter. This was a breeze to cut and make about 20 Birthday invites.
- To start I cut 10 - 3/12" circles in Black cardstock which then I had to cut in half to use as the Ladybugs head.
- Then I made 20 - 6 1/2" Circles in Black Cardstock which will be the back of the invite.
- 20 - 6 1/2" Circle in Red cardstock which has to be cut in half and they will be used as the wings
- Printed invites on White cardstock and used the 5" circle cutter
- 100 - 1" circles to be glued all on top of the wings.
- Add goggley eyes to finish off
Simply to cute and so proud of the job I did, Miss Sydney Bear loved them.
Stuck with the Ladybug theme for her thank you gifts too.
Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day.