Monday, May 18, 2015

It's A Challenge Kind Of Day

Took a look at all the challenges for this week and came up with a couple quick ideas. 


FMS186 is the first one

Made under 10 minutes and once completed I thought of some other ideas,
 that I would have used and probably should have put a mat on top of the base. 

First Graduation card since it is that time of year and 
I know quite a few gals graduating this year 2015.


One of my favourite stamps sets from Stampin' Up! is the Baroque Motifs Stamp set.  


Another Challenge I seen and kept with the above colors was on 

Sunday Stamps SSC101

Second card I did which also was under 10 minutes.  I loved this colour scheme.


Turquoise Blue, Black, Stampin' Up! is the Baroque Motifs Stamp set.

Thanks for looking and stopping at One Craft Happy Mommy!