Sunday, March 15, 2015

These Are a Few of my Favorite Things......

Working hard at getting enough cards ready for sending out through out the year.  I started to send cards every month as part of my Happiness project.  It was a lot of work and ran out of cards every month so I am bulking up now with hopes to keep on top of the game as the years go bye.  I know that I always love getting a personal greeting card in the mail.  Even better when I can see the hard work that went in to make the card.  
 This was the first card I had ever entered into a challenge.  Looking at participating in more challenge as the year goes on.


 I was able to get another butterfly punch and once again in love.  Stampin Up! Work of Art has to be one of my favorite stamps sets. 
 Loving the Butterfly thinlits for my Big Shot machine.  Just a very basic card using that beautiful butterfly thinlit. 
Quick and Cute St. Patrick's Day card using Stampin Up Hardwood embossing folder, Stampin Up! Work of Art and Afterthoughts stamp sets.