Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wishing All My Readers A Very Happy New Year And All The Best In 2015!

Dear Reader,

Just as every year, I would like to wish you a pleasant and enjoyable New Year! May your 2015 be filled with Health, Love and Harmony.  It is hard to believe that another year has come and gone.

Reflecting on 2014, I can be nothing but pleased with all the great memories made with family and friends.  I thank you for your continued support and reading and checkout out One Craft Happy Mommy.

I wanted to share some of our 2014 highlights as these are a few that have stuck out in my mind.

Took our youngest at the age of 4 years old to see Luke Bryan in concert and she was so amazing as she belted out every song at the top of her lungs.  I will forever remember this day.


In July we celebrated my fathers 80th Birthday with many family and friends.  


Our youngest little angel started school and so proud of all her accomplishments so far.  Not to mention our oldest went back to school too.


How about the ALS Ice Bucket Challenges that both our girls did and for such a great cause.


And our two Adult trips to Las Vegas with a couple of our besties.

 

We are so luck to have such an amazing bunch of Family and Friends 
and always enjoy time with each one of you.  

Out with the old, and in with the new. May you all be happy the whole year through. Wishing each and everyone of you a very Happy New Year.

What are some of your favorite memories as we close out 2014 and welcome 2015.  

Thanks again for continuing to follow one craft happy mommy.