Sunday, December 28, 2014

Surprise I am Back!

Wow time sure does fly.  Been busy crafting and celebrating with family and friends over the Holiday season.  While sitting down and having some time to reflect over the last couple of days. I am going to try to make sure that I start and blog everyday.  So last year I tried to send out birthday and anniversary cards to family and friends every month for a part of my happiness project.  I did pretty good however I was unable to send them out each month as I was to late to get them all out or simply got busy and slipped my mind.
Going to work on that Happiness project again this year as the cards that did get sent out the phone call I did receive to thank me was totally what I was hoping for.  With this being said I guess I should start and get them cards for January ready to go.

Here are a few of the projects I have done this past few months.

 One of the many Christmas Cards that I attempted this year. I am in love with this stamp set from Stampin Up!  Wondrous Wreath Photo polymer Stamp Set

Perfect card for a October Birthday or Halloween card.

Started a Thankful book for our Family where we each wrote something we were Thankful for.  I hope to keep this going every year and my girls will have some very special memories.

 
Our youngest started school this year and since we always seem to hand out pictures at Christmas I thought this would be a very clever way to send out her Kindergarten School photo.  

Small little token that our youngest handed to her Kindergarten teacher on her first day of school.

 Seen this on pinterest and wanted to make my mom something special for Christmas this year.  Handmade gifts seem to be the best way to share.  These were a few of my grandmother's earrings that I attached to a board then put into a frame.  I have to say my mother was very surprise and I believe a tear or two was shed. 

 Made a few Frozen inspired tutu's for a young girls birthday.  I hope she enjoyed her party.

Once again loving the Wondrous Wreath Stamp set and made a few little Thanksgiving ornaments from mason jar lids and the wreath stamp set.  
I might have to try these for Christmas ornaments next year and make a wreath tree.

Thanks for looking and here is to wishing you all a very Happy New Year.