Sunday, October 26, 2014

Photo Organization

Such a neat idea! Journaling is a lost art--make a perpetual calendar from index cards.  Jot down something that happens each day--continue to use for years!  Neat idea for new parents!
I was at a friends house working on a project life scrapbook and it was then that I realized I needed to do something with all my photos and needed to start very soon.  I have thousands of photos of my daughters.  However they are all on my computer and well I will never remember what happened and when they happened.  So this week I am going to start to make a photo box and make my cards with dates.  What are some of your ideas on organization and printing of photos.

This is my plan....

Photo box
Set of Recipe Cards
Stamps (Months & Numbers)

Insert the recipe cards from January 1 to December 31 in a photo box.  This is such a neat idea - jot down something that happens each day and continue for years to come. I am sure I am going to need a few of these photo boxes but I am all game for this.  

Journal and photos all in one spot will make for much easier scrapbooking in the future. I plan on inserting a colored index card between the years.