Sunday, August 24, 2014

First Day of School Photo Ideas

With School starting just around the corner I have been searching for the best possible photo ideas for our little girl who is starting Kindergarten this year.  I have found so many fabulous ideas and wanted to share my top ten with you. I sure do love pinterest and Thank everyone for there awesome ideas. 

 Here's to one member of the graduating class of 2027!
First day of kindergarten. It would be cute to take one of these on the last day of senior year too and put them next to each other.

Back to school photo shoot for next year @Jennifer Milsaps L Milsaps L Milsaps L Higley

First Day of School Frame- she velcroed 1st on there so she can switch it out with 100th and last.

Take a picture of the first and last day of school to see how much they change over the year!

Back to School Photo Booth Printables for pictures


Class of 2027 sports theme by SewIrresistible01 on Etsy

Happy 1st day of Kindergarten!  Another idea for Evie.  This could be photoshopped....

Cute shoes (or bare foot) on top of some great books!  I want to do one for Taylor on her first Day of Kindergarten :) Use her favorite books yeah?

First day kindergarten picture  ((OMG... my little Elija Jean will be headed to *KINDERGARTEN* this year.... I can*NOT* even believe this!  All my babies are getting too big!!))

I can't wait to share with you our 1st day of Kindergarten photos which will be coming soon :)