Saturday, June 14, 2014

My Digital Studio (MDS) Our Wedding 2008

Well I have slowly been trying to tackle the making of our wedding album.  I have decided that both our parents I am sure would love to have some pictures from our special day. Not to mention I too would love to be able to show off our special day.  So once the kids are gone to bed and I have some free time I have been trying to work away and getting this finally done.  I am going to do the books digitally, but since I am so new to this I have had a fair share of fustrations.  Stampin' Up has an excellent product called My Digital Studio or MDS.
 My Digital Studio
So many different downloads available and pretty easy to set up and get started.  One of my favorite products from Stampin' Up!

Here are a few of the pages I have been working these past few weeks.