Sunday, April 6, 2014

Handmade Cards and Tags

I was going through my photos and came across a bunch of cards I have made over the years.  I have been trying to keep on top of this.  I have been working a part of my Happiness Project and each month I send out cards to all my family and friends.  I get excited at the beginning of each month knowing that I will be sending out many cards and hopefully making someones day.


Wishing you happiness
White card stock, Kraft cardstock, Big Shot, Secret Garden, Secret Garden framelits.


happy birthday
Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight.


Happy Birthday 
Made with my Cricut 


Celebrate! 
Another Cricut card 


I'd Rather Be Shopping!
Didn't know my Cricut could do this!


Christmas Tags


Celebrate
Certainly Celery, Black Cardstock, Ribbon



Christmas Joy


Christmas Tags
Various Stampin Up! Stamps, Big Shot


Thanks
Starting to get the hang of my Cricut.