Sunday, February 9, 2014

Start of our Wedding book with My Digital Stuido

I have had My Digital Studio (MDS) for years and really never sat down and used it.  I still prefer to do my pages with paper and cutting and gluing and all the messy stuff.  But since it has been over 5 years since our wedding I wanted to start to put together my wedding albums. I am going to finally going to get around to giving both sets of parents a wedding book.  I look forward to reliving the day even though it was 5 years ago.  Spent about an hour last night and came up with a cute little design



Looking forward to spending more time in the evening on this as the weeks go by.
 Stampin' Up and My Digital Studio are my favorite products. So many new downloads have been added since the last time I was looking.