Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bucket List.....

What is a Bucket List?  Things to do before you kick the bucket!


Going to sit down every year or two and make a Bucket List.  Review the previous year and see how much we actually accomplished.
  
I have started my  bucket list on Pinterest and so happy to say that I can cross some of them off.  One was to see Eric Church in concert and not only did I see him in concert I go a meet and greet with him.  I was pretty darn excited.  And In May I am off to see the ever so talented Luke Bryan when he performs in Edmonton and I can't wait for him to SHAKE IT FOR ME!!!

My bucket list seems to have lots of places to go and people to see.  Some of the small things I have accomplished did not even make it to this list. So from now on I will try to include everything big or small.

My bucket list  reminds me of the fact that eventually my time here will be over and to embrace all the time I have.

Here are a few things on my list in no particular order:


1. Disney World Vacation/Cruise


2. New Year's Eve in Las Vegas


3. Renew our vows in Las Vegas


4. Rocky Mountain Train Ride


5. Christmas in New York City

Them are just a few....what are some of your items on your own bucket list. Please share.