Sunday, December 8, 2013

New Tradition Elf on the Shelf

We started a new tradition in our house this December 1.  We received and Elf from a great family last year.  Named our new addition Cookie.  Since Sydney is old enough to understand we thought this year would be a perfect year to to start our Elf on the Shelf.  I have seen some pretty amazing ideas with the Elf.  I thought I would share some of ours with you. 






















As you can see Miss Sydney Bear is one happy little girl.  She wakes up each morning with a huge smile on her face and can't wait to go see where Cookie is.  
It has so far been in our benefit as when we are not being on our best behavior we mention how Cookie might not come back from the North Pole.  And well the attitude and tone sure does change. 
Share with me some of your great Elf moments.  I will continue to post Cookies adventure.  I know come December 24 it is going to be sad to have to say goodbye to her.  

Merry Christmas!