Tuesday, October 22, 2013

First Annual Christmas Holiday Card Swap!

Hello Readers and Friends, I know it’s early for this sort of thing, and most of you won’t be planning for the holidays for at least another month.  I’m hoping there are a few of you out there with the same early itch to create for the holidays.  Furthermore, I’m hoping I can persuade a number of you to participate in our First Annual Christmas Holiday Card Swap!
Here’s the lowdown:

  • Everyone who commits to participate will make 12 handmade Christmas holiday cards to send to other participants in the swap.
  • You will provide a self address stamped envelope for return of 12 handmade cards.
  • You will commit to getting them mailed no later than December 10th.
  • You will jump for joy when you receive 12 different handmade cards in your mailbox made and sent by other swap members..
  • As a result, you’ll be able to hold beautiful handmade holiday card inspiration in your hands and at the same time connect with other card makers.  It’s a win-win!
  • If you join in and send me a picture of the cards you make, and I will feature them on my blog. !  So what are you waiting for?
If you’d like to participate, please send your full name and mailing address to me (Dianna) at dianna.a@shaw.ca by Dec. 1st.  Please only sign-up to participate if you can commit to the details above.  I would hate for anyone to miss out on the fun.

Message me if you have and questions or concerns.  I look forward to seeing all your designs.