Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Rainy Monday

I dislike Mondays to begin with and today it is pretty dang 
gloomy and rainy out there  so sad



Had a pretty good weekend with some cleaning, organizing, crafting and cooking.
Spend some quality time with the youngest this weekend working on our autograph book for Disneyland.  I am looking forward to all the photos we are going to be taking this trip. Best get another memory card I am sure of that.  

Made a great Shepard's Pie recipe for dinner on Sunday.  I think I totally out did myself.  My hubby even enjoyed it.  For those who don't know me, I normally don't cook and my idea of a meal is a honey sandwich or KD.

Also to prepare for the week I make some frozen meals to toss into the slow cooker to make more time for the family in the evenings.  

So slow at work that this week I am going to make a recipe book with My Digital Studio. And start to make monthly planners for meals so when the hubby does the shopping he can make sure he has all ingredients.  Look forward to sharing my projects with you.