Saturday, July 13, 2013

Collections

Happy Saturday :)
So what are your collections? Do you like collecting? What do you collect?  
I was going through and starting to once again declutter and came across items I seem to have been collecting.  I notice that over the years we collect Christmas ornaments.  Every time we go away we buy one ornament to put on our tree.  And the last few years I have bought our girls a Christmas ornament special for them.  Crazy how you don't sometimes even know that you are starting a collection.

I have another collection and that is all my scrap booking stuff.  I am not sure if this is a collection but well making our autograph books for Disneyland this fall I realized that I love stickers and probably have a file cabinet full of stickers.  I may never use but I sure do love them and hopefully one day will get to use them :)

Share your stories.