Sunday, February 17, 2013

Decluttering 2013



I know it has been some time since I have posted on my decluttering of 2013.
This week my plan is to clear out 6 Master bedroom drawers.
With my husband losing over 80 lbs this past year I am sure this will be fairly easy.

The saying goes - If you haven't worn it in a year, get rid of it. I am not sure I agree with that statement totally, but it is a good guideline to follow. I am always amazed at the clothes I get rid of (and how many I still have) when I clean out my closet or drawers.

When going through all clothing and such I am still making piles for Goodwill, Garage Sale and our favorite place for clothing Kids Stuff Etc. and My Favorite Aunts
Great little consignment store in Edmonton.

Well if you are following and trying to declutter your home please share with me :)